Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.12.9
- Inspection Supplements
- Work Orders Printing
- Work Order Draft Mode
- Assigning technician to phase services of monitored work orders
- Showing Advisor Name, Advisor Phone#, and Tag on service requests Calendar screen
- Saving last selected filter for service requests
- New filter for service requests: Open RO with Active Service Assigned to Me
- New filter for team work orders: Active Phase Assigned to Me
- In some cases VIN was not shown on the My Inspections screen in ReconPro HD version.
- An odd percentage value was occasionally shown on invoice printout.
- An intermittent application crash occurred while taking pictures.
- An intermittent application crash occurred while synchronizing team entities with Back Office.
- Employee specified as default technician for client service was not assigned to the given service by default.
- No warning message appeared while creating invoice from a not completed repair order.
- In some cases the application stopped responding while editing an inspection service of the Parts type.