Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.13.1
- Changes in work order editing process
- Showing total amount on the Approve Invoices screen
- There was an error message about incorrect technician split though the split was actually correct.
- In some cases zero total amount was shown on the wizard screen of work orders on devices with iOS 9.
- More than one technician could be assigned to a work order service even if only one technician assignment was allowed.
- While changing work order customer, the customer list was still shown on the screen even though a new customer was already selected.
- The Change Status action was shown for draft work orders (though status of final work orders can only be changed)
- Incorrect total amount was shown while editing and approving inspections.