Release Notes – ReconPro iOS Client 2.14.8
- Print service requests
- Summary screen for team inspections, work orders, and invoices
- Restrictions for saving work orders with deleted services
- Improved search for duplicates by VIN
- Showing “$” icon for paid invoices
- Showing vehicle Body Type and Trim Type in Condition Report.
- Warning message for labor time services was shown even after all required vehicle information was entered.
- The Search bar on work order Services screen was not shown after swiping to the next screen and back.
- The Add button on the Select Services screen was still shown after tapping, so tapping the Add button twice caused adding duplicate services.
- The search function didn’t work correctly in the Local mode on the Invoices screen.
- There was a different sorting of work orders when editing an invoice in the Local and the Online modes.
- In rare cases no print preview was shown on the Summary screen of service requests.
- Invoice approval didn’t work correctly for some invoices.