- Service Requests: closing service requests with a reason
- Inspections: showing question section per each service item for services with multiple vehicle parts
- Work Orders: the Tech Revenue action has been added to show commission distribution by technician
- Work Orders: restrictions for work order creation
- Work Orders: resetting repair order services
- Invoices/Inspections: new design of signature capture box
- Now when you print several invoices, inspections, or work orders via remote printer, you don’t have to wait until each document is processed; the process has been moved to the background, so you can continue working with ReconPro.
- Now final inspection cannot be saved as draft.
- Now invoices are not saved automatically to avoid problems with invoice duplicate numbers and let users create multiple invoices from the same work order.
- In some cases when invoice was created from automatically created work order, the invoice Summary screen was empty.
- On the Order Monitor screen, the Duration field of completed services was empty.
- Some gross values on the invoice Summary screen were not rounded.
- Final inspections approved on the Team Inspections screen were shown as not approved on the My Inspections screen.
- In some cases on the invoice Summary screen there were no services of the work order from which the invoice was created.
- Information about technicians assigned to work order services was not saved in the database.
- Not all selected services were shown on the service request Summary screen of the ReconPro version (there was no issue in the ReconPro HD version).
- It is impossible to change services status on mobile device when the “Do Not Track Individual Service Statuses” option is ON, while the “Start Service Required” is OFF in the phase settings of the Back Office application.