- Setting the order of fields shown on the Vehicle and Claim screens
- Selecting owner on the Vehicle screen
- Showing inspection type on the My Inspections and the Team Inspections screens
- Calculating approved inspection services and showing icon for declined and skipped services in the inspection wizard steps
- When you add an inspection service with multiple vehicle parts, service detail screen of each vehicle part is shown in the same order as they are shown in the vehicle parts list.
- Static size of the Claim Info screen and the Vehicle screen has been implemented in the ReconPro HD version.
- If no service request type is available for a customer, appropriate warning message appears when you tap this customer while creating a service request.
- If all inspection services are declined or skipped while approving, the inspection is saved as declined.
- Tech codes were not shown on the invoice Summary screen for the Bundle and Fee Bundle services.
- Captions of the Questions screens were not shown in the Steps section.
- While typing the VIN on the Vehicle screen, the VIN field was hidden under the keyboard.
- There was a rare issue with sending invoices from mobile device to the Back Office application.
- It is impossible to change services status on mobile device when the “Do Not Track Individual Service Statuses” option is ON, while the “Start Service Required” is OFF in the phase settings of the Back Office application.