- Adding multiple pictures to image question
- If the database was not downloaded automatically after installation of the ReconPro update, users can download the database afterwards (there is no need to reinstall the whole app any more).
- In the ReconPro HD version, when saving an inspection with declined services, user selects a status reason at first and after that draws the signature (the same way as it is in the ReconPro version).
- In some cases when adding a service associated with vehicle parts, duplicate service items were added to the work order.
- In the ReconPro HD version, after saving a service associated with vehicle parts, not all service items were added to the work order.
- There was an issue with sending invoices to remote printer; print documents were queued, but not printed.
- When printing an invoice with service items to a local Brother printer, incorrect total amount was shown in the service line.
- It is impossible to change services status on mobile device when the “Do Not Track Individual Service Statuses” option is ON, while the “Start Service Required” is OFF in the phase settings of the Back Office application.